Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Using MP3 Player Shield with custom pressure sensor  (Read 303 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Hey all,

I'm using pressure sensors to trigger the MP3 Player shield to play certain .mp3 files. When it comes to the arduino code however I'm having trouble getting started on linking these pressure sensors (analog pins) to play mp3 files from the SD card.
For now I just want to make sure 1 pressure sensor triggers 1 mp3 while the other pressure sensors can simaltaneously do the same for the other mp3 files (every pressure sensor should be linked to 1 seperate mp3 file).

Later I'm aiming to have about 30 mp3 files in 6 groups of 5 files and I want the sensor to choose 1 out of 5 at random everytime its corresponding analog pin voltage value reaches 0 and then goes up again.

Also I'm under the impression that for my pressure sensors I need to place a resistance in my circuit of a value that's in the middle of the range of the resistance my pressure sensor gives, is this true?

Manchester (England England)
Brattain Member
Solder is electric glue
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Also I'm under the impression that for my pressure sensors I need to place a resistance in my circuit of a value that's in the middle of the range of the resistance my pressure sensor gives, is this true?
No idea because you haven't posted a link to what sensor you are using.
Get one going first.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: