Go Down

Topic: Making slections using keypad from options as diplayed on LCD (Read 480 times) previous topic - next topic

I have been able to display four options on LCD. now I want to select one option from those four options using keypad. I want that after i selct one option then a sub menue becomes visible which allows me to adjust some variables.
Please tell me in general how to do it.
I shall be grateful. thanx

Welcome to the forums !  Which part of this project is it that you're wanting an explanation on?  If you're just starting out and the button presses are a mystery I suggest you run through some introductory videos which will help you get the basics -  this series by Jeremy Blum for example.

If it's the menus that are baffling you, you'll probably find the Switch & case statements of interest.  It sounds like a very simple menu system so you'll find lots of entries on this forum with examples, and talking about libraries that can assist if you search for "LCD Menu".

Cheers ! Geoff
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse" - retired astronaut Chris Hadfield

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131