Go Down

Topic: Prototype and scale-up project (Read 684 times) previous topic - next topic

Hello All

We have a proof on concept project for a wearable wireless device that can transmit data to a central receiver. Following a successful validation we will be looking to produce 1000+ units (of the device)

I am currently putting together a proposal for the POC/validation and looking for people to help.

If this is something you might be interested in please get in touch.

Best wishes

You talking the equivalent of a promini, nRF24L01 type of transceiver, MAX1811 LiPo battery charger and a LiPo battery?
Central receiver pings each transmitter for status to avoid transmitter conflicts?
I can design the card and work with an assembly house in CA that does automated pick & place assembly for $4-6/card and $300-400 for stencil & pick & place programming (but depend on complexity).

Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131