Go Down

Topic: WD-C2401P Question (Read 518 times) previous topic - next topic

So I have received a WD-C2401P Display from my engineering teacher, and I am wondering if it is possible, or even compatible to use it with the Arduino Duemilanove w/ ATMega328. I have tried using the provided example that is coded and pined out for the 16 x 2 display monitor, but this screen is a 24 x 1 monitor (with no back light) and it appears that I have no success with displaying the "hello world" code. If someone can help me use the right pins and/or any modification of the coding for this display to work, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.

floresta

So I have received a WD-C2401P Display from my engineering teacher, and I am wondering if it is possible, or even compatible to use it with the Arduino Duemilanove w/ ATMega328.

Yes, but not with the LiquidCrystal library since it uses a different controller although the instruction set is similar.

Check out this thread --> http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=78002.0, especially Reply #5. 

Don

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy