Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: manufacturer's part list request  (Read 711 times)
Rolla, Missouri, USA
DNA The greatest program ever created.
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

I have seen a similar request before, but I will offer the price of a new complete Arduino Due for anyone who can give me a parts list for the Arduino Due with the manufacturer's parts numbers.  It would save me a lot of time as I want to embed many of the components in a project I am working on.  Also, if you are interested in providing it, please let me know how to contact you.  I hope it is ok to make such a request on this forum.   It seems like it should be ok to do so, since, after all, this is a development platform.

Tom Eldredge

Global Moderator
Boston area, metrowest
Brattain Member
Author of "Arduino for Teens". Available for Design & Build services. Now with Unlimited Eagle board sizes!
View Profile

I could make that list up.  Maybe tonight after I work on a software project for a while. Got a temperature sensor chip I just can't seem to get a good result from.

Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

Global Moderator
Boston area, metrowest
Brattain Member
Author of "Arduino for Teens". Available for Design & Build services. Now with Unlimited Eagle board sizes!
View Profile

Here's a start ...

* DueRev2PL.xlsx (14.15 KB - downloaded 97 times.)

Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.

Rolla, Missouri, USA
DNA The greatest program ever created.
View Profile

Thank you for the Bill of Materials.  I think this is pretty much what you can derive from the Eagle files of the Due.  What I am hoping for is the specific manufacturer's part numbers for the components so I can go right to ordering them.

Thanks again,

Tom

Tom Eldredge

Global Moderator
Boston area, metrowest
Brattain Member
View Profile

Like I said, it was a start. Only so many hours in a day.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: