Go Down

Topic: manufacturer's part list request (Read 896 times) previous topic - next topic

tomeldredge

I have seen a similar request before, but I will offer the price of a new complete Arduino Due for anyone who can give me a parts list for the Arduino Due with the manufacturer's parts numbers.  It would save me a lot of time as I want to embed many of the components in a project I am working on.  Also, if you are interested in providing it, please let me know how to contact you.  I hope it is ok to make such a request on this forum.   It seems like it should be ok to do so, since, after all, this is a development platform.
Tom Eldredge

CrossRoads

I could make that list up.  Maybe tonight after I work on a software project for a while. Got a temperature sensor chip I just can't seem to get a good result from.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

CrossRoads

Here's a start ...
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

tomeldredge

Thank you for the Bill of Materials.  I think this is pretty much what you can derive from the Eagle files of the Due.  What I am hoping for is the specific manufacturer's part numbers for the components so I can go right to ordering them.

Thanks again,

Tom
Tom Eldredge

CrossRoads

Like I said, it was a start. Only so many hours in a day.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy