Go Down

Topic: Arduino Alarm using EPABX Intercom system. (Read 490 times) previous topic - next topic

peterengland is Here

Hi all, I need help in my New Project actually i need a Alarm system that do alarm when two things happens 1. is Smoke detection and      2. is Temperature. ok i have arduino uno and my planning is that i want to use my Intercom system that currently in use for calling to a predefined Telephone number when arduino gets triggered from temperature or smoke detector it automatic make call to a predefined telephone number can some one help me to point out the solution ? please give response to this .
Peter.

AmbiLobe

Your project can be done in twenty small steps.
Step #1 : Understand your smoke detector.
Will the smoke detector have a wire soldered to it that has a voltage that is less than 5 volts?

Step #2
You need to finish step #1 first. This takes time, solder, voltage meters, and wire.
Maybe a wire not wanted. A microphone can be placed near the alarm to sense the loud siren. and send a microphone signal to an Arduino analog input.

Step #3 : tomorrow
I am going to get going.

peterengland is Here

Thanks for Great Idea Condenser mic can sense louder sound great .. i am waiting for next steps....
Peter.

peterengland is Here

Where is Step #3 ??? pls help i am waiting for your reply /.... :~
Peter.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy