Go Down

Topic: how to search all topics that started by me ? (Read 566 times) previous topic - next topic

peterengland is Here

how to search all topics that started by me ?
Peter.

Docedison

Have you tried searching for your name? It works for my name...
--> WA7EMS <--
"The solution of every problem is another problem." -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
I do answer technical questions PM'd to me with whatever is in my clipboard

CrossRoads

Search for members, find yourself, view your posts.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

peterengland is Here

thanks but i have tried that way to search by name but only two posts visible , and let me know that is older posts are automatically deleted by forum ? or what ? pls help you can see what happen by searching "ganeshkubade" pls help.
Peter.

MAS3

Click on your name in any posting you made (it's orange so clickable).
Go down to "Additional Information"
Click "Show the last posts of this person."
I just did that and saw all of my posts.
If you have enough posts, multiple pages will be displayed.
You will find 3 pages of your posts, you have posted 31 messages at this moment.
As this will find all of your posts, the topics started by you will be there too.
The last page shows 1 item, and it's called "INFRARED REMOTE CONTROL HELP", was posted on april 6th. this year.
So that isn't old at all and isn't deleted.
Real old messages might be moved to an archive section.
Messages might be deleted by a moderator, but always for a good reason and it might get lost if there's a software/database problem.
Have a look at "blink without delay".
Did you connect the grounds ?
Je kunt hier ook in het Nederlands terecht: http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/board,77.0.html

pYro_65

The 'Show the last posts of this person.' link isn't searching though.

I think what the OP wants is to search for a specific thread, filtered by user name. I have a want for this too, some search topics aren't unique enough and you can get many pages of results. Now I have 1000+ posts the 'last posts' section is just as bad.

peterengland is Here

Yes CrossRoads method actually worked for me Thanks. :)
Peter.

peterengland is Here

Peter.

Go Up