Go Down

Topic: Using SoftwareSerial Library With Arduino 1.5.2 IDE and Arduino Due (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

012anonymousxyz

Hello and thank you very much!

I am very desperate because I worked really hard on a code and come to find out that Arduino 1.5.2 IDE does not come with its own Software Serial Library.

I copied and pasted the SoftwareSerial folder from the arduino 1.0.3 IDE library folder to the libraries folder of my code, but I still get the error:

\Documents\School\Grade x\Computer Engineering\Arduino Codes\libraries\SoftwareSerial\SoftwareSerial.cpp:41: fatal error: avr/interrupt.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.

I need help please!

roverman

SoftwareSerial is not working with the SAM Processor.. so you can only use the Hardware Serial, Serial1, Serial2, Serial3 with a Due board.

I have also the problem that i miss the SoftwareSerial lib... I need 8 Serial Ports and was make my prototype with a MEGA .. everything works fine.

Now for the "real" product i want to use the faster Due .. but i found out that a lot of things are (still) not working with the Due  =(

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy