Go Down

Topic: Problems installing Arduino Due drivers on Windows 7 enterprise edition? (Read 983 times) previous topic - next topic

rwpeec

Has anyone had any problems getting the driver to install on Windows 7 (64 bit) enterprise edition when you plug in an Arduino Due board??  I get an access denied from windows after I plug in the board and manually select the drivers directory.   (I have successfully installed the drivers on several other Windows 7 systems, but cannot get it to work on any of my enterprise machines.)  Thank you.

patrickdougherty

Hi
I have a similar problem on my windows 7 32 bit. However, my device does not run on the enterprise version. My issue is that when I connect my board via the programming port, my computer downloads a driver for a GPS camera. I followed the steps, but when I came to the step; "Look for the listing named "Ports (COM & LPT)". You should see an open port named "Arduino Due Prog. Port"" it had the title GPS camera detect (COM4).
Not sure if this is helpful in anyway, but I posted it in  just in case.
Cheers XD

rwpeec

Anyone have any luck using Arduino Due on Windows 7, 64 bit, enterprise edition??  I'd like to use them for a class in a few weeks, but I can't seem to get them to work on these machines!  Thank you for the help!

Weaverita

See my post on a similar thread...  not sure if it is the same issue or not or if this will even solve your problem.  Maybe worth a try.
http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=167492.0

Go Up