Go Down

Topic: Can't download with 1.X, can with 023 (Read 317 times) previous topic - next topic

I've using 1.0.1, mainly because I'm too busy to upgrade. I was doing the typical edit/compile,download/run/repeat sequence. I try to only edit 10/20 lines at a time because I'm a error prone programmer. One time I hit the download and my sketch compiled but did not download. I checked and the led on my mega flashes once, then every five seconds. Since there was an example for part of the board I was working on that used .02X I tried using that to see if it would download. It downloaded just fine. I then installed 1.0.4 and tried with that. No download! Because I'm a persistent cuss, I tried 1.0.2/1.0.3. Neither of those would either. .022 worked fine. WTF! The board is a Sainsmart 3.2" LCD/Touchscreen and my sketch worked, but needed fine tuning. Mega is a Mega 2560. No other shields connected. Program is based on UTFT/UTouch, and the examples provided for 1X do not download either.

8000ft above the average

Update! I had another Mega and tried it with same result.
8000ft above the average

Do you have !!! in your sketch anywhere?

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131