Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: PID library  (Read 1248 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Has anyone successfully (or unsuccessfully) run the PID library on the DUE?

Brazil
View Profile

My friend I am projecting a digital controler with Arduino.   It will be a PI contoler.  I will emulate an analogical controler.   As a matter of fact I didn't know there would be a PID library for the Arduino.  What I am doing is to convert a Laplace Transform transference function to a Z transference function and after that to a difference equation.  So with that I can programme Arduino.  If there is a shorter step, please anwer me. Thank you.

View Profile

Yes I use the PID library on the Due for my quadcopter.  Don't recall having any problems getting it to work.

Brazil
View Profile

My friend, I saw the PID Library but in my opinion it has poor resources.  If you wanted to make a diferent transference function, you could not.   The steps are as I have already described.

View Profile

I'd given up on anyone replying to this.  Thanks, both of you.

Enschede, The Netherlands
View Profile

For future reference: I also had some trouble with the PID library, I could not get stable parameters for my system. I threw together some code with what I remembered from a course Control Engineering, and it seems to be almost the same as the pseudo code in this Wikipedia article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PID_controller#Pseudocode

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: