**** UPDATE *****So reworking the arduino code to utilize C++ chars rather than strings
I am referring to the above advice that the strings in Arduino cause memory issues. Which is what i used in my initial code posting. The reworked code removes all use of Arduino strings in favor of the more reliable (and faster) C++ chars to build the calls from the Serial.read() and trigger the Tlc commands. I posted the reworked code as well.Hope this helps
Please enter a valid email to subscribe
We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the
email we just sent you.
Thank you for subscribing!
via Egeo 16