Go Down

Topic: WiFi library and Arduino DUE (Read 609 times) previous topic - next topic

I was trying to compile the code on this example in order to use UDP functionality with WiFi shield.

The code compiles when using arduino software 1.0.5 and when i select arduino uno board.

When I try to compile for the Arduino Due using 1.5.2 it reports that WiFiUdp.h is missing.

Can WiFiUdp be ported to Arduino due?

If i copy the WiFiUdp.h and WiFiUdp.c to the 1.5.2 the compiler returns these errors:

In file included from c:\users\edit-piaf\desktop\arduino\arduino-1.5.1r2\hardware\tools\g++_arm_none_eabi\bin\../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.4.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/include/stdio.h:46,
                 from C:\Users\Edit-Piaf\Desktop\Arduino\arduino-1.5.1r2\libraries\WiFi\/utility/debug.h:13,
                 from C:\Users\Edit-Piaf\Desktop\Arduino\arduino-1.5.1r2\libraries\WiFi\WiFiClient.cpp:6:
c:\users\edit-piaf\desktop\arduino\arduino-1.5.1r2\hardware\tools\g++_arm_none_eabi\bin\../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.4.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/include/sys/types.h:93: error: conflicting declaration 'typedef short unsigned int u_short'
C:\Users\Edit-Piaf\Desktop\Arduino\arduino-1.5.1r2\libraries\WiFi\utility/socket.h:71: error: 'u_short' has a previous declaration as 'typedef uint16 u_short'
C:\Users\Edit-Piaf\Desktop\Arduino\arduino-1.5.1r2\libraries\WiFi\WiFiClient.cpp: In member function 'virtual int WiFiClient::read(uint8_t*, size_t)':
C:\Users\Edit-Piaf\Desktop\Arduino\arduino-1.5.1r2\libraries\WiFi\WiFiClient.cpp:107: error: no matching function for call to 'ServerDrv::getDataBuf(uint8_t&, uint8_t*&, size_t*)'
C:\Users\Edit-Piaf\Desktop\Arduino\arduino-1.5.1r2\libraries\WiFi\utility/server_drv.h:26: note: candidates are: static bool ServerDrv::getDataBuf(uint8_t, uint8_t*, uint16_t*)

Thank you.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131