Note: I had this problem with I.E. 9 also. FireFox does not have this problem.
QuoteNote: I had this problem with I.E. 9 also. FireFox does not have this problem.Then the problem is not the website. It is InternetDestroyer.
Or is your ignorant comment about "InternetDestroyer" to be taken as an official Arduino statement?
I got IE to work again.In IE go to "forum.arduino.cc". When it fails to load with the funny tokens in the url, press F12 (it should open a window of strange code, but the code doesn't matter).There should be a menu at the top of the window called "Cache"In that menu click the following options one by one:"Clear browser Cache""Clear browser Cache for this domain""Clear cookies for this domain""Clear session cookies"If you refresh the page, the forum will load. You should be able to then log in to the forum and it will work. I found that if you are logged in to the forum and then visit the arduino.cc home page, when you come back to the forum it won't work, but if you repeat those steps, it starts working again.