preassambled addressable RGB LEDs

Hello there,
I have a project in its early stages an I need some advice.
My goal is to have a line of addressable RGB LEDs to control with an Arduino.
I've searched online to find LEDs that already come with an IC, because I'm not that kind of a hardware guy and am doing this just for the software part, but I have not been able to find some that fit my needs. I've found mass of strips and chains but all of them are either diffused and I'd like to have clear ones or they have no clock set input and work to fast for the arduino( as this one http://www.ebay.de/itm/10x-5050-RGB-SMD-LED-mit-integriertem-WS2811-IC-/170947633369?pt=DE_Möbel_Wohnen_Beleuchtung&hash=item27cd45e0d9). Do you have any suggestions for me, as I don't want to buy ics and RGBs separately?
Thanks for your help!
Patrik

I have yet to encounter a strip that 'works too fast for the Arduino'. A strip will work as fast as you want it to, meaning it will only do what you're telling it to to based on the data you're sending it. It doesn't go off on itself and do whatever.

Most strips are clear coated, or they come inside of a piece of vinyl that you can take off. For example:
WS2811 clear strips: http://www.alibaba.com/trade/search?fsb=y&IndexArea=product_en&CatId=&SearchText=ws2811+5050+smd+rgb+led+chip
( no separate clock pin needed )

LPD8806 clear strips: Lpd8806 5050 Smd Rgb Led Chip-Lpd8806 5050 Smd Rgb Led Chip Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters on Alibaba.comSMD LED
( separate clock pin)

Since you want LEDs that have a builtin IC, you can use the WS2811, though it's slightly slower than the LPD8806 in terms of how fast you can send data and how fast it updates. Use a library such as FastSPI_LED(2) to address either of those strips on the SPI bus (or any other pins for that matter if you're using version 2.)

Thanks for your reply,
I don't know that much about how ics work but I heard people are complaining about timing with the w2811/12 because it has no clock pin, thats what I meant.If you think that I'm good to go with w2812s I'll do so. I just thought that if people are complaining about the timing with this chip I might get into trouble because I want to include some network capabilities and thoese will slow down the whole program.
Just found that there Re w2801s preassembled with leds. What do you think might be easier? With/o clock pin?

Ignore all the idiots out there on the web. Arduinos have no problems at all driving WS2811 LED strips. I've even done it at 8MHz on an ATtiny85 (in fact I'm doing it right now for a new gadget I'm building).

Buying a pre-built strip is best because each LED needs a resistor and a capacitor. If you buy the individual LEDs it's a lot more work.

If you want a complete strip, decide how many LEDs you want per meter. If you're going to chop it up, look at the price-per LED.

Any of these will do: ws2811 led strip for sale | eBay

PS: Watch out for power requirements, the number of amps needed by those LED strips adds up quickly.

Okay, I will then count on your word and get one of those.

Thanks for your Support!
Patrik