I don´t have a lot of hardware skills. The thing is, I want to build a functional quadcopter. So I need to make this work together:
-6 ultra sonic sensor (Two for each x,y,z direction.)
-4 motors (I would prefer bi-directional.)
-3 DOF gyroscope
How hard is this to set up? I have the programming skills needed. I want the quadcopter to be able to fly in random directions and then chance direction when it is closer than 50 cm or something. Some questions:
1. Is this possible to pull of, or will it be too heavy?
2. How hard is it to set up?
3. Where can I get a 4 channel motor drive? Do you know any? Can you use 2x2 channel motor drive? May this one work? (http://www.elecrow.com/arduino-compatiable-c-109/shield-c-109_110/four-channels-motor-shield-for-arduino-p-310.html
4. How should I set up the sonic sensors? How often can I update them? How long does the gap between each sensor use be?
Some other general questions:
4. Is it easy to add more ports (pin)? How?
5. If I want the robot to find it´s way to a point in the house? How should that be done? Sound source?
Thanks in advance