1) C++ is at the top of my list as I have never get exposed to OOP and I know it is becoming very popular nowadays. C++ is based on C so I imagine it won't be too time consuming to pick up.
2) HDL - For some reason HDL class is not required for my degree. I imagine it is such a huge and useful topic and I should probably take a class as an elective in school rather than trying to learn it myself...?
3) Web development - I think knowing how to write website scripts is a good skill to obtain. I personally believe the internet is one of the greatest achievement of mankind, and it will only become increasingly important in the future. So I probably should should at least know the basic of HTML/CCS/JS and PHP/Python?
4) I am not sure if there will be any use for an EE major to learn Java...?
5) How about .NET framework languages like C#?
Sorry I ended up typing a huge list of stuff. I can really use some guidance as for how to use my next 3 months wisely to improve my knowledge on programming in general. Any input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Please enter a valid email to subscribe
We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the
email we just sent you.
Thank you for subscribing!
via Egeo 16