1) C++ is at the top of my list as I have never get exposed to OOP and I know it is becoming very popular nowadays. C++ is based on C so I imagine it won't be too time consuming to pick up.
2) HDL - For some reason HDL class is not required for my degree. I imagine it is such a huge and useful topic and I should probably take a class as an elective in school rather than trying to learn it myself...?
3) Web development - I think knowing how to write website scripts is a good skill to obtain. I personally believe the internet is one of the greatest achievement of mankind, and it will only become increasingly important in the future. So I probably should should at least know the basic of HTML/CCS/JS and PHP/Python?
4) I am not sure if there will be any use for an EE major to learn Java...?
5) How about .NET framework languages like C#?
Sorry I ended up typing a huge list of stuff. I can really use some guidance as for how to use my next 3 months wisely to improve my knowledge on programming in general. Any input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!