Go Down

Topic: memorex power center (Read 915 times) previous topic - next topic

arduinoPi

I found this really cool device called a "memorex power center" at goodwill for $5.

it has 5 electrical outlets that can each be individually controlled with switches.
I believe it is from the 90's but it works great!

I was wondering if anyone knows of a modern device similar to this. I would really like to buy more devices like this. If anyone knows anything about this device or where I can buy more, It would be really appreciated. 

wizdum

I remember those, had one with an old Mac SE 2. A quick google search turned up this: http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?partnumber=244-4172&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=pla It looks like a simple switched outlet strip, you could probably find them at places that sell stuff for servers and audio hardware.

I have a similar one behind my bench that I use to turn on various lights and small shop tools, very handy.
"Anyone who isn't confused really doesn't understand the situation."

Electronic props for Airsoft, paintball, and laser tag -> www.nightscapetech.com

Chagrin

I would say I have the exact model sitting under my monitor right now, but my switches have a white framing (instead of black) around them and there is no Memorex logo.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy