Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: help .. for step by step what can i do ? [my final lecture]  (Read 360 times)
Bandung, Indonesia
KEEP CALM AND USE ARDUINO
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

hello my name jony , i'm from indonesian

I wanted to make the final lecture in my university using arduino + android
I have an idea that is a way of working which issued Arduino running text with dot matric or 7/8 segment where the posts are going to come out that is based on input from android. for its communication using bluetooth

does anyone here know how to move - his steps should I do?

I want to ask to the community in the country. Her website is down but was a few months. : smiley-confuse

The Netherlands
Edison Member
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Hi Jony from Indonesia, welcome.

For the both of us, English isn't our native language.
Because of that, i'm having some difficulty reading or understanding your question.
I understand that you want to use an Android device and an Arduino with a LED display for your thesis.
And you want to use Bluetooth communication between these units.

I don't get what it is you like to send over Bluetooth, can you explain a bit more about that ?
Maybe by some example.
Also: Do you already have any components you want to use or do you have a wish list ?

If you haven't started yet, you should start with making a list of things you need (and / or want) to do for your doctorate paper.
For instance: How many characters does the display need to display at any given time, and are those alphanumerical or just numerical characters ?

Have a look at "blink without delay".
Did you connect the grounds ?
Je kunt hier ook in het Nederlands terecht: http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/board,77.0.html

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: