- It would be nice to have only one Arduino IDE for every board. I know the IDE 1.5.2 is still under development (beta), but having 1.0.5 and 1.5.2 at the same time, it just don't make sense.
- Some libraries made for 1.0.5 does not compile with IDE 1.5.2, that means some libraries are just not suitable for DUE board because different IDEs
- hardwareserial (.h, .cpp) from IDE 1.5.2 is not compatible with hardwareserial (.h, .cpp) from IDE 1.0.5.
- Serial.flush() command is making big problems (in IDE 1.0.5 and in IDE 1.5.2). Here few topics about this problem: Topic1
- IDE 1.5.2 does not support different parity and stopbits selection like in IDE 1.0.5. Command: Serial.begin(baud, NOparityandstopbitsforIDE1.5.2!).
Hoping for an update