Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: EAGLE CAD 6 Lite Edition  (Read 1134 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

I am making a double sided PCB with components on both sides. I am new to eagle and when I searched online through various sites then I found that the best way to put the component on the bottom layer is to mirror it.
I have done so, but now the problem is that I cannot re-mirror that component back to the top layer. I cannot even select or move that component. That component is there but I cannot do anything with it. Please tell me what should I do. Your help will be really appreciated.
regards

Global Moderator
Boston area, metrowest
Brattain Member
Author of "Arduino for Teens". Available for Design & Build services. Now with Unlimited Eagle board sizes!
View Profile

In View:Layers, make sure you have Bottom Origin turned on so you can right click the + for the package and changes its properties.
Sometimes it helps to turn off view of the top layers so you can see the bottom layer more clearly.

Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

Central MN, USA
Tesla Member
Phi_prompt, phi_interfaces, phi-2 shields, phi-panels
View Profile

Once you select the part, middle click to flip it to top/bottom. Displaying origin is very helpful. It tells you where to click. Often the person that drew the part doesn't put the origin at the geometric center so clicking the middle of a part may not work. Alternatively, use select group and drag a rectangle to select the part and hope other parts are not selected. then middle click. I don't know if there is a mac version and where their middle click is though LOL

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: