Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Remote Telescope  (Read 2459 times)
Jakarta, Indonesia
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Hello.
I need a help.
My project is remote telescope system using WiFi.
I want to control 2 servos via php web server for the telescope. But I don't know how to connect and control the servos via button on my php web.
Any body help?

I use servo, router, arduino uno and ethernet shield.

Thanks before.  smiley-cry

Seattle, WA USA
Brattain Member
Seattle, WA USA
View Profile

The relevance to Robotics escapes me. Care to explain?

Tesla Member
Arduino rocks
View Profile

I don't know anything about the PHP part, but there are numerous ways to send servo position commands to an arduino web server via a web page. what type of web page interface do you desire?

Consider the daffodil. And while you're doing that, I'll be over here, looking through your stuff.   smiley-cool

Jakarta, Indonesia
View Profile

I don't know anything about the PHP part, but there are numerous ways to send servo position commands to an arduino web server via a web page. what type of web page interface do you desire?

I don't know what the meaning of "web page interface". I want to control my servo when I click the button on my PHP web. But I don't know how to connect PHP web server to arduino uno to command my servo.

The relevance to Robotics escapes me. Care to explain?

I have a web designed by php webserver. The user who has registered to my web may control the telescope by pushing the button pan and tilt. Then, the user watch the object of the telescope on the web by streaming.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 01:15:38 am by eprilya » Logged

New Jersey
Faraday Member
View Profile

One way to do this would be to attach the arduino to the PC via USB and use PHP serial to send commands to it. Have the sketch parse out the pan and tilt data and move the servos appropriately.

Tesla Member
Arduino rocks
View Profile

I don't know what the meaning of "web page interface". I want to control my servo when I click the button on my PHP web. But I don't know how to connect PHP web server to arduino uno to command my servo.

What is a "PHP web", a new cell phone? If you have a pc running a web server and PHP, then it seems people usually have the PHP application write a serial command, based on the data sent to the web server, to the connected arduino. A forum search for PHP should provide a lot of previous discussions on similar subjects.

Consider the daffodil. And while you're doing that, I'll be over here, looking through your stuff.   smiley-cool

Jakarta, Indonesia
View Profile

What is a "PHP web", a new cell phone? If you have a pc running a web server and PHP, then it seems people usually have the PHP application write a serial command, based on the data sent to the web server, to the connected arduino. A forum search for PHP should provide a lot of previous discussions on similar subjects.

PHP is a web server.
Ok, Thank you for your information  smiley-wink

Tesla Member
Arduino rocks
View Profile

PHP is a web server.

When did it become a web server? I thought that it was a server-side scripting language used with web servers like Apache.

View Profile

You should take a look at this site http://www.weasner.com/etx/menu.html I think I saw a few posts about mods being done to the scopes with arduinos

Brno, Czech Republic
View Profile

If you have linux server and apache on it and attached airduino by USB cable to it I think it can work.
If you have linux server please write here your skill with linux, I can help you with everything, but not with moving servos. I can help you do something like: you click on button and it will call some function on arduino.

Dubuque, Iowa, USA
Faraday Member
View Profile

PHP is a web server.

When did it become a web server?

Version 5.4.0. Try "php -S" smiley-wink

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: