Go Down

Topic: ArduinoTERM - my custom design... (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

MexxMe

Jul 07, 2013, 06:23 pm Last Edit: Jul 07, 2013, 08:02 pm by MexxMe Reason: 1
Hi all,
Here is my custom designed Arduino board called "ArduinoTERM"
This is basically integrated Arduino and Screw shield on one board, with additional LCD header and 10k trim pot. Fully compatible with Arduino shields as shown on one photo, but it makes a difference since I have design it for DIN rail/wall/desk mount housing.
I would like to hear your honest opinions about.
Thank you in advance

MexxMe

Additional photos with board in housing, top and transparent cover. Transparent cover can be used for LCD

aarondc

Windows serial port monitor: Tellurium | Arduino serial port debugging library: DBG | Cusom LCD char generator | Technical questions will only be answered in forum threads

K5CZ

This is the Arduino of my dream :-) Perfectly suited for home automation. Good work!
Arduino Uno R3, Arduino Mega 2560 R3, Ethermega (R3), and some Ethernet Shields (R3), Chronodots, TMP36 sensors, DS18B20 sensors, LCDs/TFTs, RS232C to learn and play...

MexxMe

I have posted this board for sale on eBay if somebody is interested.
Price of this board is 37$ so all comments to price level are welcome.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ArduinoTERM-custom-made-Arduino-Duemilanove-UNO-compatible-Screw-Terminal-board-/130967597244?pt=BI_Control_Systems_PLCs&hash=item1e7e46f0bc
Not sure if this is allowed to post links to products for sale. Please let me know

CrossRoads

Aug 13, 2013, 10:10 pm Last Edit: Aug 13, 2013, 10:12 pm by CrossRoads Reason: 1
Brings to mind an earlier design of mine, dubbed Digituino,
designed to Drive higher voltage (12V) Common Anode 7-Segment Displays, using TPIC6B595 shiftout registers (150mA per IO, up to 50V), with RS232, SD card socket, ATMega328P
Didn't bother with shield compatibility with shift registers, RS232 adapter, and SD card socket and 3.3V buffer built onto the card.
Pretty hefty feel with all the connectors.

http://www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17/
Bare boards available if any one is intersted. The SD socket is SMD, with pretty widely spaced pins that are easy to solder.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

Go Up