First of all let me state that I'm really new to Arduino and to this forum aswell
I was really happy when I found your library. I'm using Adafruit's one but I feel it too "heavy" and resource consuming, which (considering the low memory of microcontrollers) can be frightening.
I have an Arduino Leonardo board. Following the instructions lead me to the following PIN layout:
- DC of Nokia display goes to Leonardo PIN 8
- RST of Nokia display goes to Leonardo PIN 9
- CE of Nokia display goes to Leonardo PIN 10
Here comes the tricky part. I understand that the hardware SPI pins are not mapped on Leonardo as it was used to be, but they can be found on the ICSP header. So I connected:
- DIN of Nokia display goes to Leonardo ICSP PIN 4 (MOSI)
- CLK of Nokia display goes to Leonardo ICSP PIN 3 (SCK)
Unfortunately when I upload the benchmark - nothing is shown on the Nokia display.
The device itself must be fully functional as using the previous library I still can do magic
Any ideas, what am I doing wrong?
Thanks, and keep up the good work!