Go Down

Topic: Project Redesign Arduino Uno (Read 289 times) previous topic - next topic

Andy_93

Hi all, it is a bit 'that are active in the forum, I would like to ask you a favor. For a university project I have to redesign the 'Arduino one because I used to control the servants of a RC car and I have to compact it to be able to put into the case.
As schematic I used "Arduino (TM) ONE Rev 3" that I leave attached, unfortunately I can not understand one of the components present in the schematic. The component is highlighted in red, it seems to me a kind of bridge but can not figure out its purpose. Advice or help are welcome, thank you very much and good day!

Andy :)

gregorss

... I can not understand one of the components present in the schematic. The component is highlighted in red, it seems to me a kind of bridge but can not figure out its purpose. Advice or help are welcome, thank you very much and good day!
AFAIK these are bridges (like jumpers) which usually are connected and which can be opened by (in my case) using a small milling tool.

Have a good time there!

Gregor
Wenn man keine Probleme hat, kann man sich welche machen.

Andy_93

Thank you very much Gregor! Best regards and Happy new Year! :)

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy