Go Down

Topic: Arduino Duemilanove and uno serial connection without any problems ? (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

firashelou

Jul 23, 2013, 05:34 pm Last Edit: Jul 23, 2013, 05:50 pm by firashelou Reason: 1
hello guys,
i just bought an Arduino Duemilanove (picture in attachment file)
i need please to know if it's possible to make a serial communication between uno and duemilanove without no problems ?

and about those pins can anyone please give me some clue about it ?
Aiming for the unreachable !

CrossRoads

Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

firashelou

Connect Rx to Tx, Tx to Rx, Gnd to Gnd.

yes but will it have any problems in the future i mean for 2 different arduinos ?

CrossRoads

Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

tigerbomb8

Connect Rx to Tx, Tx to Rx, Gnd to Gnd.

yes but will it have any problems in the future i mean for 2 different arduinos ?

the only problem you might come across, is the lack of spare arduinos for other projects.

firashelou

CrossRoads

I imagine there was some "tongue in cheek" in the last response 8)

firashelou

I imagine there was some "tongue in cheek" in the last response 8)

ok but it is really not real even for a joke

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy