Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Author Topic: Means of actively searching for water  (Read 5411 times)
Tesla Member
Arduino rocks
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Good idea, now the question that remains is exactly how is all this to be actually accomplished on the arduino?

I give up, so what is the answer?

Consider the daffodil. And while you're doing that, I'll be over here, looking through your stuff.   smiley-cool

Global Moderator
UK
Brattain Member
I don't think you connected the grounds, Dave.
View Profile

now the question that remains is exactly how is all this to be actually accomplished on the arduino?
You could use it to switch the Dyson on or off.

"Pete, it's a fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.
Do not send technical questions via personal messaging - they will be ignored.

View Profile

Polarized light sensor partially solved...

You can use those polarized light filters that are oriented in specific ways ( vertical, horizontal, etc. ) and then put a photoresistor behind that so that if light of a specific orientation is present, the resistor would apply less resistance.

So then we could some sort of voltage that corresponds to the amount of polarized light in that orientation.
-Its really just simply repurposing the photoresistor that we use for light/dark sensors.

But this is only a partial solution because ambient light ( by that I mean the sun ) can have light varying kinds of orientation and some of which are problematic such as the circular orientation.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Jump to: