Go Down

Topic: Interest in 1284P boards? (Read 11679 times) previous topic - next topic

robtillaart

How much for shipping to the Netherlands?
Rob Tillaart

Nederlandse sectie - http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/board,77.0.html -
(Please do not PM for private consultancy)

CrossRoads

Will have my wife ask at the PO when she drops the cards off.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

CrossRoads

robtillaart,
$22 for the kit (no USB adapter), $12 for international shipping.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

retrolefty

BOB

Got mine two days ago. It's been too warm here to solder up in my din/man cave but I will get around to it.

Thanks;
Lefty

CrossRoads

Just put one together to ship to Norway!
10 left ...

CrossRoads

Some kits are still available - and now Henning Karlsen has updated his UTFT library to work on Bobuino boards as well.

http://www.henningkarlsen.com/electronics/
Library link: http://www.henningkarlsen.com/electronics/library.php?id=51
Great demo video at the bottom.

Henning says "There are a whole heap of displays that are supported. I have attached a list of the displays I have tested with UTFT (this list is also included in the downloadable file). I have not had the time to test every single one with the Bobuino, but if one works they all usually work. I have tested with 8-bit and 16-bit communication so I believe all the displays on the list should work. The larger displays from Coldtears Electronics (5" and 7") requires additional power so they will not work with a standard Arduino Uno shield."

mrburnette

Just a note regarding the 1284P...

If you have not worked with this chip, you are missing a real thrill.  The 8x additional SRAM along warrants your attention.  Having Ports "A" and "C" fully available as an 8-bit parallel bank is also quiet beneficial.

CrossRoads' board is a fine board, too, and I have 3.  Highly recommended.

Ray

CrossRoads

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy