Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Author Topic: Interest in 1284P boards?  (Read 8499 times)
Global Moderator
Netherlands
Shannon Member
In theory there is no difference between theory and practice, however in practice there are many...
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

How much for shipping to the Netherlands?

Rob Tillaart

Nederlandse sectie - http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/board,77.0.html -
(Please do not PM for private consultancy)

Global Moderator
Boston area, metrowest
Brattain Member
Author of "Arduino for Teens". Available for Design & Build services. Now with Unlimited Eagle board sizes!
View Profile

Will have my wife ask at the PO when she drops the cards off.

Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

Global Moderator
Boston area, metrowest
Brattain Member
Author of "Arduino for Teens". Available for Design & Build services. Now with Unlimited Eagle board sizes!
View Profile

robtillaart,
$22 for the kit (no USB adapter), $12 for international shipping.

Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.

Left Coast, CA (USA)
Brattain Member
Measurement changes behavior
View Profile

BOB

Got mine two days ago. It's been too warm here to solder up in my din/man cave but I will get around to it.

Thanks;
Lefty

Global Moderator
Boston area, metrowest
Brattain Member
View Profile

Just put one together to ship to Norway!
10 left ...

Global Moderator
Boston area, metrowest
Brattain Member
View Profile

Some kits are still available - and now Henning Karlsen has updated his UTFT library to work on Bobuino boards as well.

http://www.henningkarlsen.com/electronics/
Library link: http://www.henningkarlsen.com/electronics/library.php?id=51
Great demo video at the bottom.

Henning says "There are a whole heap of displays that are supported. I have attached a list of the displays I have tested with UTFT (this list is also included in the downloadable file). I have not had the time to test every single one with the Bobuino, but if one works they all usually work. I have tested with 8-bit and 16-bit communication so I believe all the displays on the list should work. The larger displays from Coldtears Electronics (5” and 7”) requires additional power so they will not work with a standard Arduino Uno shield."

* UTFT_Supported_display_modules_&_controllers.pdf (101.5 KB - downloaded 73 times.)

Atlanta, USA
Edison Member
AKA: Ray Burne
View Profile

Just a note regarding the 1284P...

If you have not worked with this chip, you are missing a real thrill.  The 8x additional SRAM along warrants your attention.  Having Ports "A" and "C" fully available as an 8-bit parallel bank is also quiet beneficial.

CrossRoads' board is a fine board, too, and I have 3.  Highly recommended.

Ray

Global Moderator
Boston area, metrowest
Brattain Member
View Profile

Thank you Ray.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Jump to: