Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Arduino Temperature Web Monitoring  (Read 1905 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

The Arduino Uno is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328 (datasheet). It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz ceramic resonator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
Some time it is very difficult to setup the temperature monitoring system for Arduino Uno. Here you can find information about how to setup your basic Arduino Uno temperature web monitoring. It uses the Exosite library to set up a connection to the Exosite One Platform over Ethernet, reads the temperature over the one-wire interface, and sends the value to the platform every 120 seconds with the Basic HTTP API from Exosite.

* arduino_temp_diagram2.png (68.18 KB, 492x480 - viewed 176 times.)

* arduino_dashboard.png (86.16 KB, 636x324 - viewed 238 times.)
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 07:23:31 am by joshuasimi » Logged

View Profile

If anyone has any questions let me know! You can also build your own custom apps as well. Connect, build, deploy!

Happy programming!

View Profile

I have changed and we do not indicate the true temperature on exsosite
On the Arduino - monitor shows me the true value but this value  I can not download the exosite only in Fahrenheit

View Profile

please send me the correct tutorial.
because until now my masi difficult to join the new device to the exosite.
thank you

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: