Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Sensors  (Read 810 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

I'm going to build quad copter and I want to make it anti crash,it means If I turn on in a room it should stay in one place or go here and there without touching walls.I already hear that there's a board(Arduino) that use to it what is that board? plz help me I want to know it badly

Florida
God Member
View Profile

Um there is no Arduino quad copter board. Just buy one of the lighter boards like the Pro mini from spark fun and attach your sensors.

Tesla Member
Arduino rocks
View Profile

I'm going to build quad copter and I want to make it anti crash,it means If I turn on in a room it should stay in one place or go here and there without touching walls.I already hear that there's a board(Arduino) that use to it what is that board? plz help me I want to know it badly

Build the quad copter first and get it working, then work on the anti crash part.

Consider the daffodil. And while you're doing that, I'll be over here, looking through your stuff.   smiley-cool

View Profile

i think the board hes asking about is the ardupilot but thats a custom made arduino clone just for quadcopter drones

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: