Go Down

Topic: Static burst sound effect (Read 2416 times) previous topic - next topic

Grumpy_Mike

Didn't come here for that, I came for some tech advice.
Well go away again until you learn some manners and feel like actually doing us the courtesy of behaving properly and obeying the rules we have around here.

tbird3

Well go away again until you learn some manners and feel like actually doing us the courtesy of behaving properly and obeying the rules we have around here.
Maybe, sir,you should take your own advice. BEng, IEE, MCSE, 15 C&G (185, 224), zilog programmer back in the day, I think I know netiquette inside out. The idea is you learn from Sketches put up (or be a parasite, you decide the grammar used), then as you develop, post the code up for the community to use, and probably move forward- the beauty of open source. Linux- a thing of beauty, brought forward by the sharing of many minds toiling away to produce an OS that anyone could push forward through mutual collaboration. Your attitude will drive "n00bs" away, as they will feel they cannot ask a question without getting flamed. I can quite adequately write what I need to to do what I require, in fact, since the post about noise, I have decided to go on a different path with a waveshield and a visduino, instead of an all in one. But I'm buggered if I'll post it up, as you decided it was "being a parasite".
Sayanora.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy