Go Down

Topic: problems in data measurement (Read 7 times) previous topic - next topic

LsensorRSH

Made it work with a inverting feedback, had problems with the inductor loading effect at the opamp output. But solved it by using a series resistance between the opamp output and the inductor.  :)

Also, used python programming to serially write data and save it in a file.

Now i am planning to supply current value of 200mA to 1 A to the inductor and analyze the difference and reduce the amplification stages in the receiver. My only fear is that the receiver multiplexer might blow when the induced current is more than 20mA.  So I need to find an alternative to multiplexer. if you have any suggestions please do let me know.

I will try to use the pulse signal as well and experiment on it for a while.

Thank you very much.

arduinoadrian

My only fear is that the receiver multiplexer might blow when the induced current is more than 20mA.

It won't happen, the Rx circuit is conformed by Inductor, mux, and Amp Stage input in series. The Amp Stage Input impedance is too high for the current to go so high at the induced voltage levels you will get. Beware, its the Amp Stage  input impedance in this case, which is affected by the feedback network there is and not the OpAmp open loop input impedance. They are different.
I will try to use the pulse signal as well and experiment on it for a while.

I would try to do that starting yesterday.
Perseverance is 90% of the solution. The remaining 10% is more perseverance.

Go Up