Go Down

Topic: GSM/GPRS Shield (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

I'm thinking of a project that will use a couple of shields for Arduino to make a mobile phone and I need some information on where I can get a cheap gprs shield and I do not want anything professional only for personal use. the case, is that all the shield I've seen so far are expensive from 70 to 90 euros and i had seen one in a shop in Madrid for about 20 euros but i thing that's not original and want to know which can get for 30 euros or less because I can not afford the budget to buy the original modules. besides this Shield also want to know how to connect a mobile screen to display information on the screen. as recently i disassembled one samsung and at the last moment the LCD  broked and I almost get stained so I had to throw at the bin  :) :). I hope your help.

PS: after i named a shop of Madrid but i'm from Seville so if anyone who red this post know of a shop in Seville please tell me. Thanks Arduino Masters

Looks like you can order a SIM900 Shield from China for about 30 euros:

Send Bitcoin tips to: 1L3CTDoTgrXNA5WyF77uWqt4gUdye9mezN
Send Litecoin tips to : LVtpaq6JgJAZwvnVq3ftVeHafWkcpmuR1e

Hey John

The module i said in my post is this but it's horrible difficult to understand that description:

it's an spanish web but you can translate it with google

what do you think about that

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131