I have designed an Automatic Light Control system for my home. Basically the system is capable of the following :-
- RF control of up to XX (Currently 20) remote sockets which turn ON/OFF lamps throughout my home.
- Timer function for (12) only of the zones above. (Allows me to walk into a room and lights come on automatically and turn of via timer)
- Wireless (433Mhz) PIR Triggering of 12 of the zones above.
- Wireless smoke detectors.
- Control via HTML GET (kind of JSON response) of all features.
- PUSH notification (PIR's kind of pseudo alarm system / Smoke Detectors) to PROWL on iPhone
- MACROS or Scenes (e.g Night Mode, Sleep Mode, Away Mode etc)
- Wireless doorbell integration ( With PUSH Notification and entry light with delay)
- Debug mode.
- Beginnings of Clock related functions (Very Basic) that need to be expanded including Holiday Mode etc
Everything above works perfectly and I have been using it for some time at home, but this is the first time Iv written and code and I know my code could be optimised. I would like to collaborate with a few people who know how to code better than me (almost anyone
) and work together to add more features. I'm not interested it giving it to hundreds of people. I prefer to give it to just a few and together have a master plan that we work on.
Is anyone interested? If so lets start a conversation here and get started. You'll laugh at my code but that's OK. It works and can only get better and to be honest Im learning as I go.
Libraries used are :-