It might also be good to post
Ten Commandments for Technicians
1. Beware the lightning that lurketh in the undischarged capacitor, lest it cause thee to bounce upon thy buttocks in a most untechnicianlike manner.
2. Cause thou the switch that supplieth large quantities of juice to be opened and thusly tagged, that thy days in this Earthly vale of tears may be long.
3. Prove to thyself that all circuits that radiateth, and upon which thou worketh, are grounded and thusly tagged lest they lift thee to a radio frequency potential and causeth thee to make like a radiator, too.
4. Tarry thou not amongst those fools that engageth in intentional shocks for surely they are nonbelievers and are not long for this world.
5. Take care that thou useth the proper method when thou takest the measure on a high voltage circuit, lest thou incinerate both thyself and thy meter, for verily, though thou hast no company property number and can be easily replaced, the meter doth have one and as a consequence bringeth much woe unto the supply department.
6. Take care thou tampereth not with safety devices and interlocks, for this incurreth the wrath of the Chief Electrician and bringeth the fury of the Engineers upon thy head and shoulders.
7. Worke thou not on energized equipment, for if thou so doeth, thy fellow workers will surely buy beers for thy widow and console her in other ways.
8. Service thou not equipment alone, for electrical cooking is a slowful process and thou might sizzle in thy own fat for hours upon a hot circuit before thy Maker sees fit to end thy misery.
9. Trifle thou not with radioactive tubes and substances lest thou commence to glow in the dark and thy wife hath no further use for thee except thy wages.
10. Thou shalt not make unauthorized modifications to equipment, but causeth thou to be recorded all field changes and authorized modifications made by thee, lest thy successor tear his hair and go slowly mad in his attempt to decide what manner of creature hath made a nest in the wiring of such equipment.