I am new to the forum and newbie with Arduinos, but I have basis for electronics and computing.
I am writing as last wish to save an Arduino Duemilanove (e_roboto.tw) bought in dx.com.
Important to say that I have an Arduino Nano which works perfectly.
After some errors in the installation drivers and a boot, managed to load the example blink on my Duemilanove and since then has never more worked, I explain: In the next day and it wasn't blinking and when trying to load and got the error: avrdude: not in sync : resp = 0x00.
After reading many posts, I tried:
- tested the cable;
- did the loop-back test;
- checked model and port;
- tested on different computers (my Nano works forever at all);
- tried different IDE versions (0022 until 1.0.5);
- tried different versions of FDTI drivers (2.0.0, 24, 28, 30);
- press the reset button before/during/after/in a row/ strongly
- put a resistor between pin 5 and Reset to load;
- bought and changed the ATmega328P-PU with bootloader already recorded;
- tried to burn the bootloader using a TinyISP (Atmega new and old);
And I still getting the error message: avrdude: not in sync: resp = 0x00
I'm using Windows 7 32-bit.
Is it time to give up or have something to be done yet?