Go Down

Topic: What am I thinking of!!!! (Read 836 times) previous topic - next topic


Hi all,
this is driving me mad.
I'm thinking of a component that I'm sure exists but can't look it up as I can't remember what it is called!!!

Remember the old remote release leads for cameras when you pushed the plunger at one end and a pin came out the other releasing the shutter?  It's something like that but with out the lead.  Just a unit that is retracted when LOW and extended when HIGH (no smut thanks!  :) )
Something like a 2 position servo but without the rotation?

Have I made this up or am I just old and forgetful?
Many thanks


Per Arduino ad Astra




That's the word I was trying to remember!!!!

Many thanks! :D

Go Up