Go Down

Topic: Making a TOTO Washlet more "male friendly" [Arduino IR Remote Control] (Read 642 times) previous topic - next topic

bobson_h

I invented a "facing direction detection mat", which is basically a membrane switch like a video game dancing mat. Now I attach it with a remote control made with Atmega328p, and voila, my TOTO washlet now reads minds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFien4pTY3M

* I made the remote with Arduino Nano first, but the power consumption was terrible even in sleep mode. So I replace it with a stand alone Atmega328p with 3 AA batteries.

aarondc

Windows serial port monitor: Tellurium | Arduino serial port debugging library: DBG | Cusom LCD char generator | Technical questions will only be answered in forum threads

aarondc

You should definitely kickstarter that or something. It's a brilliant solution to an age old problem.
Windows serial port monitor: Tellurium | Arduino serial port debugging library: DBG | Cusom LCD char generator | Technical questions will only be answered in forum threads

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy