Go Down

Topic: New cut and paste formats from the IDE (Read 302 times) previous topic - next topic

TomOinn

Hi all,

I've cloned the IDE and modified DiscourseFormat to factor out the format specific parts. I did this to create an export option for MediaWiki as that's what we use at Cambridge Makespace (www.makespace.org) and I want to be able to easily copy code into our wiki pages. As a side effect it's now much easier to add new cut and paste formats, just extend AbstractDiscourseFormat and add the appropriate menu hooks into Editor.

I'd like to submit a pull request, but it seems I've got a lot of formatting noise from Eclipse - is there a configuration for the Java formatter I can use so I don't end up creating huge diffs purely down to indentation and similar?

The changes are applied to the IDE-1.5.x branch and can be seen at https://github.com/tomoinn/Arduino/tree/ide-1.5.x/app/src/processing/app/tools - in particular AbstractDiscourseFormat and its three concrete subclasses.

Cheers,

Tom

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy