Go Down

Topic: Who to contact at Arduino to obtain coptright permissions? (Read 787 times) previous topic - next topic

Hi

I am currently writing a book on C, and using the Arduino, using both the 'wired' C functions and also using ANSI C and access to the ATmega627 microcontroller direct.  This allows fine tuning of Arduino programs.  I am also looking at how a program written for the Arduino can be ported to a different microcontroller, and possible things to look out for.

But I need copyright permissions.

I have tried following the usual copyright paths but they do not appear to lead to a contact.

I have also tried contacting the Arduino Team members David Cuartielles, David Mellis, Giantuca Martino, and Tom Igoe but they all seem to be unconnected (?). 

Does anyone know a contact?  There must be one because other people have written books on the Arduino with illustrations of the ARduino UNO board and IDE.

Peter

CrossRoads

The Arduino Team - you can PM them here in the forum - Massimo just replied to a couple of posts for example.

ATmega627??
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy