Go Down

Topic: i want to record audio in real time to matlab just record by any program (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

i am working on sound source localization. and i need to test and calculate sound of source. therefore i need to record in real time. then i can test it on matlab. i have arduino uno. is it possible to record or get adc value from arduino? is it possible that i can use arduino uno as sound card?

is it possible that i can use arduino uno as sound card?

A very lo-fi one, yes.
"Pete, it's a fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.
Do not send technical questions via personal messaging - they will be ignored.

you can use an arduino to capture sound, but matlab has a function which can capture straight from your soundcard, so you that would probably be a better route.  there are shields that can give you high quality audio from your arduino, but these are more work/more money that just using the computer. but, they might be good for a portable application.

its been a decade since i last did this, but here are some matlab links that seem to be useful:

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131