Go Down

Topic: join our geek community ! (Read 8310 times) previous topic - next topic

hyp3rkyd

hi all,

we are a bunch of developers and mind hackers who are starting a private community of geeks for enhancing and strengthening our knowledge base. We love development, networks and arduinos; that's the reason I post in this forum. In case you're interested to learn more and be informed of our actions, check out our website http://mystharbor.com. This is not spam. Thank you !

Coding Badly

Where is your privacy policy?

CrossRoads

Sorry, can only handle 1 geeky forum at a time ...
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

aarondc

Windows serial port monitor: Tellurium | Arduino serial port debugging library: DBG | Cusom LCD char generator | Technical questions will only be answered in forum threads

Drew Davis

we are a bunch of developers and mind hackers who are starting a private community of geeks for enhancing and strengthening our knowledge base. We love development, networks and arduinos; that's the reason I post in this forum. In case you're interested to learn more and be informed of our actions, check out our website http://mystharbor.com. This is not spam. Thank you !

Well I joined, but there is nothing to do. Your web sight does look cool. How long till you get everything up and running?

aarondc

You joined, but have you been chosen?

The selection of participants will be based in private screening process consisting of a professionals' team.
Windows serial port monitor: Tellurium | Arduino serial port debugging library: DBG | Cusom LCD char generator | Technical questions will only be answered in forum threads

Grumpy_Mike

The selection of participants will be based in private screening process consisting of a professionals' team.

They are not that professional if they can't handle an apostrophe.

Runaway Pancake

They are not that professional if they can't handle an apostrophe.

:)   Now I've seen everything.   :)
"Hello, I must be going..."
"You gotta fight -- for your right -- to party!"
Don't react - Read.
"Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?"

Drew Davis

You joined, but have you been chosen?

Not yet, but I don't know how they will chose as they did not ask for anything but my email, no questions or anything. I have not had an increase in junk mail so thats good!

hyp3rkyd

Thank you all for your comments. Well, mystHarbor has been a project and it still does !

We are discussing ideas and experimenting with stuff. There is no intention from us to spam you. A questionnaire has been built and sent to all that were interested and confirmed their interest through the email in our website.

There will be no tolerance in irony between our members as it opposes to a friendly, honest and strong community (our vision). So people that stimulate this behaviour will not be a part of mystHarbor (you know who you are).

If you think you can offer something valuable in our vision, don't lose that chance. Otherwise, please ignore this thread.

Coding Badly

There is no intention from us to spam you.

In that case, you won't mind responding to Reply #1.

hyp3rkyd

We are a newly formed group so it's possible  to locate flaws and shortcomings that will hopefully be covered as we're heading forward.

Bainesbunch

Seems like i may not have passed the bar :)
EmbeddedAT .. From Concept to Prototype to Production
Electronics and firmware design and project mentoring
I do answer personal requests for help when accompanied with a PayPal receipt ;)

dannable

Seems like i may not have passed the bar :)

I've made it my solemn duty never to pass a bar...  XD
Beginners guide to using the Seeedstudio SIM900 GPRS/GSM Shield

meanpc

I'm just about to sign up, but I'm still trying to figure out what it is this group does.  What is a mind hacker?
http://www.meanpc.com

Go Up