1) Length range will be:
50mm to 20000mm
2) Smaller the length more accuracy require and large length accuracy maximum should be 1%
3) Speed I will consider Slow speed for small length, and little fast at large length.
4) I require your assistance to select the speed respect to type of motor i.e. stepper or Servo.
5) First manual feeder of wire till the tube end where we will keep sensor. Which control the length after every cut. Feeder motor work reverse to till the sensor (or tube end) and stop. The length of reverse will be manual feeding data respect to the distance of cutter edge from the (sensor) tube edge.
6) On start feeder motor start feeding till the predefined length achieved and stop feeder motor.
7) As soon as feeder motor stop cutter motor start to cut and returned to its open position once again for second cut.
We put sensor to stop cutter motor.
9) And again the new function will start (repeat the same cycle) till the pre-decided number of cut pieces of wire require.
10) One more sensor we will keep on starting of feeder tube to sense the wire is feed or not. If there is no wire or wire can over the entire process will stop. And start once wire will insert inside the tube.
11) It will continue with the previous cycle if any cut is pending, once wire over from spool. Or we can reset for new cycle.
12) **Cutter will start once feeder motor stop after feeding predefined length.