Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: 5x5x5 led cube using 74hc595 ...help in programming :(  (Read 659 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

hello, i am a newbie... i have a project which is called 5x5x5 led cube... and i am having problems in programming since i don't have a background in programming in arduino...then our prof said that it should be passed after 3 days... smiley-sad can someone please give me a copy of a code of it? smiley-sad the components used is 74hc595... smiley-sad it will be very much appreciated. smiley
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 07:33:07 am by ennair16 » Logged

NSW Australia
Edison Member
View Profile

Well if you post the project link, we might be able to point you in the right direction, just out of curiosity.

View Profile

here : http://www.instructables.com/id/5x5x5-LED-cube-run-on-Arduino-Uno/

but in my place, there are no 74hc238 available smiley-sad so i have to use 74hc595. but there is no code yet smiley-sad

West Yorkshire, UK
God Member
View Profile

can someone please give me a copy of a code of it? smiley-sad
The code is on the last page of the instructable.
the components used is 74hc595... smiley-sad
The code will not work with 74hc595. It was written for 74hc238.

74hc595 is a shift register and 74hc238 is a decoder. The code would have to be significantly re-written to use 74hc595. I do not think 3 days will be enough, even if you get lots of help here. The only way to change the code in 3 days will be for someone here to re-write the code for you. I do not think your prof would approve.

Suggest you find another led cube design that you have the components for. There must be some that use 74hc595.

Paul

View Profile

i hope someone would help smiley-sad any random lights would do...if i only know how to program smiley-sad

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: