Go Down

Topic: Coder required for home project (with ham radio backround )- Updated !! (Read 3823 times) previous topic - next topic

sam_cqdx

Hi there

Looking for someone with ham radio back round that can help out making some modifications and additions  to some code i have for a mega controller  based on a project http://www.qsl.net/on7eq/projects/arduino_ant_matrix.htm

Willing to pay you for the coding .. :-)

Give me a shout  via my email address

Thanks  
Sam zs6sam

luketheduke

I would potentially do it depending on what changes you have in mind. Depending on what changes you want I would charge between $150 and $300 USD for the job and it depends how long it would take me to complete the project depending on the complexity and amount of changes needed. Also do I need to assemble and test the device here in the US or how would that work....

Thanks,
KK6AXQ

sam_cqdx

Hi Luke

Thanks for the reply its been a while my apologies i dont know if you would be interested i have more information on the project.
give me a buzz please then we can chat, have a great day. 

luketheduke

You mentioned in your first post that you wanted to be contacted by email. I am unable to find your email address...
Thanks,
Lukas
KK6AXQ

sam_cqdx

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy