Hi, I have a case here that I can't really solve.
notConnected = false;
This code I know is for the connection of my sim to its network.
I can't realy connect. the arduino is stucked in here: if(gsmAccess.begin(PINNUMBER)==GSM_READY)
so these are the steps I have taken in order for me to make sure that my GSM shield is working and it has a signal.
1. I have burned another program using another gsm shield library. and it works! But I really need the codes from the sample sketches since it has a code something like this: while(Serial.available > 0)...lalala.
2. whenever I call the sim card in my shield using another cell phone, it rings. therefore it has a signal. And then the serial monitor will display "not connected.".
3. I have tried two different sim cards from different networks.
4. I am 100% sure that the default pin of those two sim cards are "1234". I've check it using my nokia phone.
5. I tried putting 1234 in the #define pin already.
6. I tried leaving the #define pin blank.
so tell me what is wrong?