Go Down

Topic: This is what we're missing from the Arduino range! (Read 11194 times) previous topic - next topic

cjdelphi

Oct 12, 2013, 04:47 am Last Edit: Oct 12, 2013, 04:48 am by cjdelphi Reason: 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrahtW_ET8o

I love it lol....

CrossRoads

I thought that was pretty funny! My wife says "That's such a guy thing!"
Course, she's never opened a beer in a locker room using the end of a hockey stick either 8)
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

kerimil

she's never opened a beer in a locker room using the end of a hockey stick either
Nor drunk 95% rectified spirit simply because you run out of regular vodka   8)

groundfungus

Works better than the bumper of a '49 Dodge!

Matt Elias

groundfungus

My '49 Dodge blinked, too.  I had to install aftermarket turn signals to get it licensed.  :D

kas

Raise funds through kickstarter.com and create your own company to market the product worldwide
Please rush before somebody steal this great idea   ;) ;) ;)

Simpson_Jr

Looks promising...
With  arduino and Midi- WAV- or MP3 it's possible  to make music / Rock&roll.
Looking at opening beer-, brewery-,  distillery- and hydroponics-projects, we now also got the drugs-part covered.

But... aren't we still missing a very important part ? :)

LMI

Well, beer tastes like ..... But to open a Coca cola bottle you sometimes need a little ingenuity or imagination. When I was young and desperate I found out that a drawers handle was just the tool made for this.

Leif

sensai

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy