Go Down

Topic: This is what we're missing from the Arduino range! (Read 10889 times) previous topic - next topic

cjdelphi

Oct 12, 2013, 04:47 am Last Edit: Oct 12, 2013, 04:48 am by cjdelphi Reason: 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrahtW_ET8o

I love it lol....

CrossRoads

I thought that was pretty funny! My wife says "That's such a guy thing!"
Course, she's never opened a beer in a locker room using the end of a hockey stick either 8)
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

kerimil

she's never opened a beer in a locker room using the end of a hockey stick either
Nor drunk 95% rectified spirit simply because you run out of regular vodka   8)

groundfungus

Works better than the bumper of a '49 Dodge!

Matt Elias

groundfungus

My '49 Dodge blinked, too.  I had to install aftermarket turn signals to get it licensed.  :D

kas

Raise funds through kickstarter.com and create your own company to market the product worldwide
Please rush before somebody steal this great idea   ;) ;) ;)
- Rubik's cube Robot solver                 forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=271827.0
- Android Bluetooth joystick               forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=173246.0
- Balancing robot for dummies           forum.arduino.cc/index.php/topic,8871.0

Simpson_Jr

Looks promising...
With  arduino and Midi- WAV- or MP3 it's possible  to make music / Rock&roll.
Looking at opening beer-, brewery-,  distillery- and hydroponics-projects, we now also got the drugs-part covered.

But... aren't we still missing a very important part ? :)

LMI

Well, beer tastes like ..... But to open a Coca cola bottle you sometimes need a little ingenuity or imagination. When I was young and desperate I found out that a drawers handle was just the tool made for this.

Leif

sensai

Go Up